Wednesday 6 May 2009

still devastated

i know nobody ever reads my blog so this blog goes out to myself,
i was a happy man when soph was around, now i'm not.
lucky i have really good friends and family around me and of course my skateboard. every other thought is about soph, my true love that slipped through my fingers. everyone keeps telling me to move on but i'd rather move back to when everything was chushdy. when we lived in sweden, those were great times that i will never forget, i am starting to forget how it felt to wake up actually feeling good, wanting to get out and tackle the day.
elephants are like humans, they never forget. we never forget! thats pretty deep blue sea.
I wish i had done more to keep her around, she obviously wasn't living the dream like i was.
till next time,
Tony

1 comment:

STUPID BLOODY TUESDAY said...

i read your blog dude, just found it, chin up, at least you have arms